[Fedora Robotics] hc admin与您共享了照片

hc admin printinghnc at 126.com
Fri Dec 23 05:02:15 UTC 2011

Good day! My friends,

My name is Joy, working for H&C printing Center in China.

I got your information from the internet and learnt that you might need our
services. I am writing to you wishing to work together with you on your
printing job.

Our factory has the most advanced computerized numerical control and
Heidelberg printing equipment. Plus for decades we are always hiring
skilled and veteran workers and using the best paper stock to produce
catalogues, periodical magazines, brochures, flyers, children’s books,
calendars, stickers etc., so the goods we made are of high quality, which
have gained high satisfaction by our clients.

We also knew that price is another thing you concerned very much. Well, we
quote and print as per our clients’ product specifications and
requirements. Would you like to offer us a printing job to get a better
idea of our competitive price? As per the feedbacks of our clients in your
country, our prices are about 35% lower than your local printers.

If you have any other doubts, welcome to email me back. I look forward to
talk with you.

Kind regards,
Joy
admin at hctheone.com