[Fedora Robotics] ROS Fuerte

Rich Mattes richmattes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 04:24:14 UTC 2012

On 06/01/2012 01:28 PM, Tom Callaway wrote:
> I'm making progress again now that I have the ROS fork of PCL packaged
> up. My initial pass is to build all the deps necessary for the NXT stack
> (as that is my first test platform).
>
> I'm hanging out in #fedora-robotics if you want to talk about stuff
> there. :)
>
> ~tom

I've been playing with packaging stacks based off of your example, and I
got three more or less done.  I've edited the wiki with which packages
are completed and posted thus far[1], we can add stacks to it as we go
so we don't duplicate effort.

Rich

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Robotics/ROS_Packaging