[Fedora Robotics] PTFE Silicone Septas & Vials supply与您共享了照片

PTFE Silicone Septas & Vials supply chinasepta at qq.com
Tue Jun 19 08:03:05 UTC 2012

Dear Purchase Manager,
Sorry for any disturb to you.
This is Jennifer from Alllabware Scientific, China mainland.
We have learnt that Acme Vial offers high-quality glass vials, accessory
products and small glass bottles to a wide variety of markets.
We would like to let you know that we are one of the manufacturers for
producing kinds of PTFE Silicone Septas, Borosilicate Autosampler Vials.
We wonder whether it is possible for you to patronize our products?
By the way, we would like to provide some free samples for your checking.
Any requires, please feel free to let us know.
Thanks for your time.
B.rgds!

Jennifer
Sales Dep.