ruby 1.9.1 in fedora 12

John Taber john at tigernassau.com
Mon Nov 9 07:59:29 UTC 2009

the patch seems to work okay.   is a 1.9.1 package in the repository for
F12 now with the openssl patch ?  Also how is package naming working for
the different versions (ie 1.9.1 vs 1.8.6 vs 1.9.2 - is ruby ee going to
be supported in Fedora ?  I'm on a couple of ruby user group mail lists
so can announce it to get more feedback - not that many Fedora users n
the Ruby camp - mostly Mac, but working on it:)