rails 3.0.x in F15

Ohad Levy ohadlevy at redhat.com
Sun Dec 19 09:41:34 UTC 2010

On Sunday 19 December 2010 11:33:09 Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> Hello, Ohad:
>
> My recognition is that these incompatibility came because
> of the incompatibility between actionpack 2.3.5 vs rack 1.1.0
> (so we patched against actionpack 2.3.5) [2]
> actionpack 2.3.8 is compatible with rack 1.1.0 and now we are talking
> about actionpack 3.0.x and rack 1.2.1 (although I myself have not tried
> actionpack 3.0.x or rack 1.2.1)
>
> [2] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ruby-sig/2010-September/000313.html

Maybe I'm wrong about this, but I remeber having this issue on ubuntu as well, googling shows its relevant for windows as well [3][4]
as far I can tell (from a very very quick look) The solution in [4] doesn't seem to be related to your patch

Thanks,
Ohad

[3] - http://ironruby.codeplex.com/workitem/5256
[4] - https://github.com/rack/rack/issues/issue/32