Ruby 1.8.7

tommy xiao xiaods at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 13:11:34 UTC 2010

hi,Jeroen,and all guys

    i am rubyist, so i am very interesting to improve ruby 1.8.7 fedora 14.
i now use fedora as my working environment.So i need this platform about
ruby going to wonderful. in fedora 13,the default ruby workload is 1.8.5,
it's suck. i use rvm to over come this problem.but i think if anybody don't
have deep ruby backgroud knowledge,he just want the box will default the new
version ruby rpm package.
    but i have no more knowledge for many thing,eg,how to package,rpm how to
use.as you know, i have only few knowledge for fedora package.if anyone can
guide me to strong the system skill or useful url,i think more people to
help the ruby 1.8.7 for fedora.

best regards.

tommy xiao
E-mail: xiaods(AT)gmail.com