ruby 1.8.7p299 is now rawhide build tree

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Mon Jul 26 19:53:56 UTC 2010

Hello, all:

As
- F14 feature freeze is tomorrow !
- Mohammed's ruby srpm was almost complete (as far as I tried using):
  http://mo.morsi.org/files/rpms/ruby-1.8.7.299-3.fc13.src.rpm

I slightly modified Mohammed's srpm and imported into rawhide build tree.
Now it is available on

A summary of changes from Mohammed's ruby-1.8.7.299-3.fc13:
- Some cleanups
- Make -irb, -rdoc subpackage noarch
- Make dependencies between arch-dependent subpackages isa specific
- Improve sample documentation gathering

I hope the imported new ruby won't break things (so much).
I appreciate all peoples' contributing to ruby 187 packages.

Regards,
Mamoru