tempe fudcon2011 and ruby sig

Guillermo Gómez guillermo.gomez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:08:05 UTC 2010

El 30/08/10 22:39, Mohammed Morsi escribió:

>> Toshio proposed to me the idea of coding dojos for fudcons but this idea
>> still raw.
>>
>> My bet is we could use fudcon to make fedora-ruby a better platform in
>> all senses, maybe solve issues at the hackfests.

Well, today i had a plain and simple YES to coding dojos in Tempe in
colateral chat with Toshio (scared but thrilled).

So our favorite programmin lang will be there so this email is a cry for
help :)

What i should i do? Who can help? How are we going to promote Ruby at
Tempe.... and large set of possible questions...

I think i need a support group, are u out there ? HELP :)

kregards

Guillermo