Migration from RSpec 1.3 to RSpec 2.x

Shawn Starr shawn.starr at rogers.com
Mon Aug 1 18:15:45 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, July 26, 2011 08:21:16 PM Shawn Starr wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 26, 2011 05:17:54 PM Michael Stahnke wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 9:03 AM, Shawn Starr <shawn.starr at rogers.com>
wrote:
> > > Thanks, all my current SRPMs are here at
> > > http://www.sh0n.net/spstarr/fedora-work

Some updates,

- I will remove all of my ruby- subpackage dependencies if what Vít Ondruch is
saying was a bad design.
- Im going to attempt to port the other rubygems I'm working on to use RSpec
2.x, for the ones that fail I will list them in this thread.

If anyone would like to help me, please let me now :)

Shawn.