Distributing Rails 3 apps

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Fri Aug 5 12:51:21 UTC 2011

Dne 5.8.2011 14:41, Lukas Zapletal napsal(a):
> On 08/05/2011 02:13 PM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
>> Option 3 is my favorite. I am doing so in many packaged gems, which
>> relays on Bundler for the test suite execution.
> I knew there is somebody with the knowledge HOW to do it! Cool.

Actually I've never tried with Rails, but here is described how Rails
works with Bundler:

http://yehudakatz.com/2011/05/30/gem-versioning-and-bundler-doing-it-right/

In gems or test suites, it is usually enough to fine "require 'bundler'"
in sources and just remove it and thats it. It might be, however, a bit
different with Rails.