Distributing Rails 3 apps

Tyler Smart tsmart at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 20:35:00 UTC 2011

We are meeting in Raleigh tomorrow at 12 to discuss solutions for solving this problem. We will put the best ideas down and present them to the Fedora community. Whichever one resonates with everyone we will start implementing. (At least the local Ruby meetup here will help to start working on it)

=========
Tyler Smart
Check out the IT.rb group:
https://docspace.corp.redhat.com/groups/itrb