updating rubygem-treetop, thor, and other rails 3 dependencies.

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Thu Jan 20 21:52:13 UTC 2011

  Hey all, since there have been no objections so far, I'm going to be
pushing the updates to the first Rails 3 dependencies rubygem treetop
(1.4.9) and thor (0.14.6) to rawhide tonight.

I'm also going to be getting back to the packages that I reviewed that
have since been updated. I ask that anyone whose package I reviewed in
the context of rails 3 please get back to my feedback as soon as you
can. Also I still could use a few reviewers to take one or two packages
from the list of new ones I submitted. There are pretty simple /
non-controversial, and it shouldn't take long at all to get through those.

To see the list of packages I've reviewed and those I need a reviewer
for, see my last Rails 3 email thread

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ruby-sig/2011-January/000416.html

Thanks alot,
   -Mo