Rails 3.0.3 / F15 update

Mohammed Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Thu Jan 27 16:49:56 UTC 2011

  On 01/26/2011 02:48 PM, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:
> FESCo accepted Rails 3.0.3 as Fedora 15 Feature:
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-January/148167.html
>
> Thank you for contribution to Rails 3.0.3.
>
> Regards,
> Mamoru

No worries. Just another quick update. There is about a week and a half
until the F15 rawhide Freeze. All packages for Rails 3.0.3 need to be in
by then.

Several packages have made it in, several more are being reviewed, and
there are a few more togo. Once again, you can track the overall
progress here

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AobFGzrrFYAQdE4yaHNuY21ZVko4RHBTRW5CcklrZ0E&hl=en

* multimap, regin, tzinfo, treetop, and thor have all made it into rawhide.

* rack-mount and bundler have been approved and are pending the push
into rawhide.  (vondruch)

* arel, mail, activemodel, and railties have undergone some review but
need updating based on feedback  (vondruch, minnikhanov)

* memcache-client, text-hyphen, and text-format are new packages that
need to be reviewed  (anyone)

After those are all done, I'll push the updates to activesupport,
activerecord, actionpack, activeresource, actionmailer, and rails.

Once again the rawhide freeze is about a week and a half away, on
02/08/11. These all need to be done and in rawhide before then. I
appreciate the assistance.

    -Mo