Migration from RSpec 1.3 to RSpec 2.x

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 14:10:53 UTC 2011

Since this list is a lot shorter than the corresponding list in Fedora,
perhaps we can get these package maintainers to update to RSpec 2.

Otherwise, perhaps we can leave it in there as there for now, push the
rspec-core and other subcomponents to EPEL, and update the BoxGrinder
RPM to depend on those subcomponents instead of rspec itself?

   -Mo