Update to Rails 3.0.5 or 3.0.6 for F15

Mamoru Tasaka mtasaka at ioa.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Wed Mar 23 07:32:40 UTC 2011

Vít Ondruch wrote, at 03/23/2011 04:08 PM +9:00:
> Hi everybody,
>
> It is already quite late, but we should update rails in F15 before it
> will be too late. So the question is if immediately update to Rails
> 3.0.5 or wait for Rails 3.0.6 [1] and also who can help me with it?
>
> Vit
>
> [1]
> http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-core/browse_thread/thread/8815812599b0f251

If the upstream is "really" going to release 3.0.6 on 2011-03-31,
I think we can wait until 3.0.6 is released (I would immediately update
to 3.0.5 because in not a few cases upstream's plan changes. By the way
current Fedora's rails 3.0.3 related pkgs contains some security issues).

If you need some help on updating rails pkgs, please post on this list.

Regards,
Mamoru