Ruby 1.9.3 testing repository

Shawn Starr shawn.starr at rogers.com
Sun Nov 6 05:55:31 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, November 01, 2011 10:41:47 AM Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I have updated the repository to the officially released Rugy 1.9.3-p0.
> Installation should be now as simple as:
>
> # yum install  ruby
>

> Vit

Hi Vit,

If I may request, can we have the Ruby/Rubygem packaging guidelines updated
for 1.9.x and compat for 1.8.x?

I have a lot of rubygems to package and I'm unsure if some of these will work
for 1.9 and RSPec 2.x standards.

This is in relation to getting OpenNebula 3.x in for Fedora 17 timeframe.

Thanks,
Shawn.