packaging gem tests

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Thu Apr 26 10:25:24 UTC 2012

One more addition from me:
I have run into few gems, that had a VERSION file out of the lib directory, so it looked it's just a doc with the version, but it was actually read by files from lib and used in runtime (so if not present, the gem didn't work). So careful with files like this, you mustn't mark them as %doc nor put them in the doc subpackage.