is-it-fedora-ruby update

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Tue Aug 21 15:15:30 UTC 2012

> Nice :)
> Do you think it would be a good idea to also include some section with tutorials, that would show people for example how to setup Rails project using our packaged Gems etc? I think that Fedora has experienced some great changes lately, but I think that people are not informed and don't know how to use them properly. I'd love to contribute to a section like that. Opinions on this?
>
> Thanks for the great work!

Hey Bohuslav, think this is a great idea. We have 'success stories' and
'contribute' sections at the top that would be perfect for this, but
just didn't flush those out at all (they can also be renamed). Feel free
to send any patches or pull requests and/or we can easily hook you up
with github commit rights to the project!

  -Mo