Ruby 1.9.3 testing repository

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Mon Jan 2 13:19:44 UTC 2012

Dne 24.12.2011 01:54, Michael Stahnke napsal(a):
> Thanks for these rpms.  I've been trying to get the 1.9.3 srpm to
> rebuild onto EL6 and I've been having some issues.  It looks to be
> centered around autoconf and m4 (surprise ensues).  I can cleanly
> compile ruby 1.9.3 outside the spec file (without patches, macros etc)
> but once I attempt to build within the spec framework it fails.  Would
> anybody happen to have any pointers?
>
> stahnma

Hi,

Thank you for pointing it out. I found that there was typo in RubyGems
patch, which is now fixed in git [1]. The build in Koji works just fine
now [2]. I also successfully tried build for RHEL-6 for all supported
platforms.

Vit

[1]
https://github.com/voxik/ruby.spec/commit/b51d19470e704c9460c0c55ebf725cf2d7e28062