ruby-ldap

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 06:25:09 UTC 2012

Yes, I believe that creating a new package is the right action to take. You should probably get into touch with the people that depend on ruby-ldap, first (repoquery shows that this should only be rubygem-activeldap).
Generally, we should try to package as many libraries as gems, because we want to share gems between different ruby implementations in the future (ruby/jruby/whatever).

Regards,
Bohuslav.