gem2rpm and Ruby 1.9

Michael Stahnke mastahnke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 18:14:42 UTC 2012

I started making a patch for Ruby 1.9 and ran into something odd.  The
1.9.3 rpms built from the ruby.spec project, provide a ruby(abi) of
1.9.1.  I assure you that 1.9.3 and 1.9.1 are not 100% compatible.
Could we move the ruby.spec rpms to 1.9.3?  Or if we want something
more generic possibly 1.9.

Mike