Ruby 1.9.3 testing repository

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 15:55:03 UTC 2012

Hi Rubyists,

I have updated my testing repository with our latest version of Ruby.
Here is short changelog:

* Bundled gems moved into dedicated directories and subpackages.
* Create and own RubyGems directories for binary extensions.
* Fix build with GCC 4.7.

Please let me know if you find something awkward.

Vit