Greetings

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 18:09:28 UTC 2012

>> Also, what ways could I help out the SIG?
>
> You can share your opinions on discussed topics or help to maintain
> your favorite Ruby packages. For that, you should become Fedora
> packager [1].

Yes, help is needed with documenting usage and the availability of Ruby
on Fedora (the Fedora wiki would be a logical place to do this), testing
out the stack, developing tools which to assist with the gem -> rpm
migration process, promoting the various efforts at local events and
groups, and many other things. Plenty of stuff todo w/ the ruby-sig :-)

>> Thanks for any info!
>>

> Thank you for your interest

+1. If you had any questions at anypoint don't hesitate to ask here
(perhaps at some point it would make sense to create a #fedora-ruby IRC
channel on freenode, what do ya'll think?)

  -Mo