Rails 3.2 in Fedora 18

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 19:59:16 UTC 2012

On 07/10/2012 06:43 AM, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> One minor issue: rubygem-scruffy claims that it needs bundler < 3, but Rails 3.2 need bundler > 3. So it will either have to be patched (at least the gemspec) to work with new bundler or deprecated. There have been no new versions of scruffy for more than one year. Scruffy is owned by mmorsi, so Mo, could you please have a look at it?

Hey Bohuslav, sorry for the belated response, got a little behind on email.

Just updated the scruffy gem to relax the dependency from being "~> 2"
to being ">= 2". The scruffy spec suite is run in the rpm and it builds
fine in rawhide and on F17 so I believe we are good.

The update has been built for rawhide and has been submitted to F17
updates via bodhi.

  -Mo