Ruby-SIG meeting at FUDCon Paris 2012?

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Fri Jun 29 15:52:03 UTC 2012

It is possible to get funding for travel arrangements, you can read more
about the process here

https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/wiki/FundingRequest

I've never submitted a request, so can't say how likely it will be granted.

Hope ya'll are able to get something together for Paris, make sure to
keep us on the list posted if you guys make any progress!

  -Mo