rubygem-rspec => RSpec 2.8

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Mon Mar 5 12:10:52 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

I have submitted update of rubygem-rspec to RSpec 2.8 for F17 testing
[1]. Please test your packages. From now, it should be possible to use
"BuildRequire: rubygem(rspec)" in your spec files. Once the update gets
propagated into stable, I will update rubygem-rspec-core in F18 and from
that time, all packages which requires rubygem(rspec-core) will be FTBFS
and will need to be updated to require rubygem(rspec). Once all packages
will be updated, the transition will be finished.

Best regards,

Vit

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rubygem-rspec-2.8.0-1.fc17