New guidelines discussion on next FPC meeting

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Wed Mar 28 16:16:12 UTC 2012

On 03/28/2012 03:36 AM, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> [...]

Understood, sometimes alot can be lost in translation over text based
communication as well (tone of voice is very important in conveying
emotion and feeling during dialog, something which gets lost in text).

In any case, is the packaging meeting happening today? Unless I'm
totally off its 17:15UTC and I'm in #fedora-meeting-1 but it doesn't
seem to have started.

  -Mo