Updating cucumber

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Mar 29 08:48:50 UTC 2012

On 2012-03-29 7:25, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> Hmm I'm getting:
>
> Could not find gherkin (~> 2.9.0) amongst [...]
> Seems that Jeroen forgot to check the dependencies. Would anyone be
> against updating gherkin as well? It won't need other dependencies
> and
> nothing else depends on gherkin either, so I think upgrading it
> shouldn't break anything.

I have no objections - I've failed to update gherkin myself though I
haven't really examined the error closely, but I think it needs a little
more patching.

Sorry for the inconvenience - let me know when you're done and I can
bump the RPM-level Requires on rubygem-cucumber.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG