Anyone working on Rails 3.2.3 rpms?

Mo Morsi mmorsi at redhat.com
Mon May 14 06:25:46 UTC 2012

On 05/14/2012 07:34 AM, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> [...]

It seems the server-side js dependency is pulled in via coffeescript, so
an alternative solution would be to remove that dependency for the time
being (since nodejs and execjs haven't made it into Fedora yet).

> - Another thing we should probably think of are "asset" dependencies (jquery-rails, coffee-rails, sass-rails), that should be added as Rails dependencies, because they are in the default Gemfile of new rails applications.

Could we remove these from the default Gemfile? This way the new rails
project creation would be a minimal install, and developers could expand
it from there.

Which Fedora version are you targeting the updated Rails rpms?

  -Mo