Bringing GitLab in Fedora

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Thu Apr 11 05:04:02 UTC 2013

Dne 10.4.2013 19:59, Axilleas Pipinellis napsal(a):
> Hello everyone! It's been over a month since I last wrote to this list
> regarding the GitLab project.
> I managed to make a blog post of the story so far[0], any feedback
> welcomed :)
>
> Cheers!
>

> [0] http://axilleas.github.io/en/blog/2013/bringing-gitlab-in-fedora/

Thank you for the writeup.

One note with regard to MariaDB. There should not be any issue at the
moment, since they should be 100% compatible. It will change in the
future though. Nevertheless, you should have no issues with PostgreSQL,
since there seems to be support already (database.yml.postgresql).

And next question, since you already know the number of packages needed
to get into Fedora, you probably have also list of them. Could you share
it with us?

Thank you.

Vít