Bringing GitLab in Fedora

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 09:53:17 UTC 2013

Dne 11.4.2013 20:11, Dan Allen napsal(a):

> There is a way around this if therubyracer is being pulled in by
> execjs. You can set an environment variable to use the system js
> binary, which is in Fedora by default.
>
> EXECJS_RUNTIME=SpiderMonkey

SpiderMonkey is not recomended by execjs upstream anymore. There are
some unresolved unicode issues as far as I remember.

> Then you don't need the racer.

It is not that much what we need of want, but what upstream is using and
what they have in their Gemfile. Yes, we can patch it, or have ours
Gemfile, but carrying such changes in our packages is pain.

Vít