#5463: Koji tag for Ruby 2.0.0 / JRuby 1.7

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Thu Feb 21 10:23:55 UTC 2013

Dne 21.2.2013 11:16, Bohuslav Kabrda napsal(a):
> [...]

As a workaround, you should be able to install nokogiri locally, using
'jgem install nokogiri' or 'gem _jruby_ install'.

Actually we deferred this topic for next release, because there are
multiple cases, such as:

* gem with c and jruby extensions
* only jruby gem

Which creates some weird scenarios and RPM/YUM are not capable enough to
do everything right without compromises :/

Vít