Policy re Gems that don't have RPMs yet?

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Mon Feb 25 21:01:44 UTC 2013

People,

A while ago I posted a note on the Devise forum asking if anyone was
going to build an RPM for Fedora but didn't get any responses at all -
no-one even viewed the post!  What happens with Gems in this category?
Am I supposed to do anything?  Add a request somewhere?  Use the Gem
instead of an RPM while I wait for someone to do the work for creating
the RPM?  Should I bite the bullet and see how to produce the RPM
myself?

Regards,

Phil.
--