JRuby 1.7.2 built

Bohuslav Kabrda bkabrda at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 13:08:14 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I've finally finished building JRuby 1.7.2 [1]. Hoooraaay!
For now, it is only built in the f19-ruby tag, so if you want to try (please do!), you have to install from there.
If you find anything that doesn't seem right about the package, let me know and I'll try to fix ASAP.
In the meantime, I'll start looking into updating to 1.7.3, which needs some dependencies that aren't in Fedora yet (since I was not sure that I'd have enough time to package these, I thought it would be safer to build 1.7.2 first).

--
Regards,
Bohuslav "Slavek" Kabrda.

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=5060699