packaging automation scripts

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com
Sat Jul 27 07:46:34 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Mo Morsi <mmorsi at redhat.com> wrote:
> The first rhgc.rb [1] extends the Fedora Gemfile checker I previously sent
> out to compare a local gemfile against a variety of other services including
> koji, distgit, bodhi, and more.

This script is really great. Thanks for publishing.

There are a couple deps for rhgc.rb that are not yet in Fedora. I've
published unofficial RPMs for these [1, 2]

Two of the three deps (rubygem-sanitize and rubygem-pkgwat) I've
borrowed from Axilleas [3, 4]. There is also a blocker accepting to
pkgwat into Fedora, because the upstream author has not specified a
license anywhere in the code. Anyone know the pkgwat Gem author? [5]

- Ken

[1] http://fedorapeople.org/~ktdreyer/rhgc/
[2] http://fedorapeople.org/cgit/ktdreyer/public_git/rubygem-gemnasium-parser.git/
[3] https://github.com/axilleas/fedora/pull/1