failed to tag el6 package

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Fri Jun 28 07:47:17 UTC 2013

Dne 28.6.2013 04:48, Dan Allen napsal(a):
> I'm the maintainer of the rubygem-asciidoctor package. Thanks to work
> by Jimmi Dyson, the package now builds successfully for epel6.
>
> https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=5552396
>
> However, the el6 build is fails when it tries to tag the release. Do I
> need some extra permission in order to tag for el6, or is something
> else wrong?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Dan

Hm, looking into this issue and it looks like you might use old fedpkg
or koji tools? If I compare your build [1] with some other recent build
[2], your build says "Build Target: dist-6E-epel" while the other build
"Build Target: el6-candidate". The latter looks more realistic to me.

Vít

[1] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=5552368
[2] https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=5530454