package missing dependencies

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Mon Mar 11 15:27:30 UTC 2013

Dne 11.3.2013 16:12, alejandro Perez napsal(a):
> Hello list,
>
> I wanted to upgrade on of my package and read the packaging guidelines
> for f19 which take out
> ruby(abi) requirements in favor for ruby(release)  but I'm getting
> this message
>
> rubygem-sequel has broken dependencies in the rawhide tree:
> On x86_64:
>         rubygem-sequel-3.45.0-1.fc19.noarch requires ruby(release)

Yes, you need to build them with --targed f19-ruby as of now, e.g.
fedpkg build --target f19-ruby. Please note that this information is
valid until the f19-ruby target is merged back to the rawhide, which may
happen probably today or tomorrow.

Please also note, that if you would specify BR: ruby(release), it would
never happen that you could build your package in wrong target. May be
we should clarify it in Guidelines, I am not sure.

Vít