Tilt 1.3.5 upgrade

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Wed Mar 13 07:47:36 UTC 2013

Dne 13.3.2013 05:51, Dan Allen napsal(a):
> Vít,
>
> I noticed that the Tilt package has been upgraded to 1.3.5 in rawhide.
> Would it be possible to get this update pushed to F18 (and perhaps F17
> too)? Tilt 1.3.5 has integration with the recently packaged
> Asciidoctor gem and is a central piece for the packaging and usage of
> Awestruct.

Hi Dan,

What is the reason for 1.3.5? Is that this changelog entry?

* Add AsciiDoctorTemplate (#163, #164, aslakknutsen)

Isn't there chance to work with Tilt 1.3.3?

To be honest, I generally dislike updates in a stable versions of Fedora
and the reason is Bundler. If anybody is running any Ruby application
which is using Bundler and depends on Tilt, update of Tilt would break
it. Since Tilt is one of dependencies of Rails, there is high chance
that such update will break something. So I am negative about the
update. Sorry.

Vít