package review swap request (awestruct, bootstrap-sass)

Mamoru TASAKA mtasaka at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 29 13:12:44 UTC 2013

Hello, Dan:

Dan Allen wrote, at 03/29/2013 10:34 AM +9:00:
> I have two packages I need reviewed
>
> rubygem-bootstrap-sass
> rubygem-awestruct
>
> I've never reviewed someone else's package, but I think I've got the hang of
> the rubygem packages so I think I can do a fair job at it.
>
> I'm eager to get these packages out (Awestruct [1] in particular) because
> there are numerous community projects that have adopted Awestruct and
> having a package in Fedora really help the reputation of Fedora Ruby.
>
> Cheers,
> -Dan
>
> [1] http://awestruct.org

As I wrote in your review request, I still have not a few
review requests of mine needs reviewers:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ruby-sig/2013-March/001304.html
I would appreciate if you would swap reviews with me.

Also I would appreciate it if someone else would swap reviews with mine.

Regards,
Mamoru