Submitted linux_admin to Fedora

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com
Fri Nov 22 23:45:59 UTC 2013

aOn Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Mo Morsi <mmorsi at redhat.com> wrote:
> Also <random>, be sure to checkout the gem_dependency_checker [4] repo
> which has received quite a few updates recently including support for
> updating a rpm spec to reflect the latest gem or Gemfile dependencies /
> files lists. There is still work left tbd, but aim to continue
> developing these tools to assist streamlining the Ruby packaging /
> platform experience.

The tooling that you've developed to coordinate synchronization
between bundler's tooling and RPMs is really great. Thank you so much
for doing this!

By the way, I've been working with Axilleas and David Davis to get the
pkgwat gem ready for Fedora, and I've submitted the review request
today. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1033800

- Ken