Ruby 2.1 mass rebuild

Josef Stribny jstribny at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 07:17:15 UTC 2014

Hi,

> I'd like to help. How does one do that? What does one need to be able to help? Get a running Rawhide install and use mock/rpmbuild?

We created an etherpad for the f21 rebuild[1],
please assign yourself to the packages you are going to rebuild.

Apart from mock, you can use scratch build:

~/projects/fermig/update.rb rubygem-name.spec
fedpkg scratch-build --srpm --target=f21-ruby

This will change the obvious + try to build it in Koji with f21-ruby target.
Then you can commit to master and run the build (also with the target).

Thank you for offering your help.

Josef

[1] http://piratepad.net/NWw7WqbvTb