Enhancing isitfedoraruby

Josef Stribny jstribny at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 11:21:47 UTC 2014

> Your project have been accepted for GSoC. Congrats!

Congrats from me as well!

Regarding the ideas about isitfedoraruby, I once told Vit I would really like
to see checks that our gems are properly patched against released CVEs
(so that nobody says "oh you have rails 3.2.8, everybody knows its vulnerable"),
but the proper solution would be to have all the reproducers and do real checks
so you can be sure no regression was introduced.

This is probably not an easy task, but since you have asked :).

Josef