Enhancing isitfedoraruby

Achilleas Pipinellis axilleaspi at ymail.com
Fri Apr 25 11:44:37 UTC 2014

On 04/22/2014 05:32 PM, Mo Morsi wrote:
> +1 gratz. All the suggestions sound worthwhile though tests for the
> current app might not be the highest priority since some of it should be
> rewritten. In any case if you need any help understanding the current
> code base / integrating things in just shout out.
>
>   -Mo

Thanks, as a first step I want to document everything that the app
already does, a structural/architecture analysis that is. I had a draft
written down in order to make the proposal but I need to dig deeper :)

I'll start working on that this week and if anything arises I'll cry for
help :p

As for the tests you are probably right. I might focus on rewriting some
of its parts first.

--
FAS : axilleas
GPG : 0xABF99BE5