Ruby 2.2 - RC1

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 14:17:14 UTC 2014

Hi everybody.

RC1 was released yesterday [1] and here is test build for you:

Please also note that not only the RC1 was released, but the Ruby 2.2
was branched into ruby_2_2.

And there are also some small changes in the package:

* Since there were no objections (so far) I dropped the libdb dependency
and it is replaced by gdbm.
* The psych links were previously moved from ruby_libdir to
ruby_vendordir, due to issues with update from directories to symlinks
(rhbz#988490). Since F18 was EOLed a while ago, I reverted the commit
and the links will be again in ruby_libdir, where they actually belongs.

Vít

[1] https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2014/12/18/ruby-2-2-0-rc1-released/