RSpec 3

Julian C. Dunn jdunn at aquezada.com
Fri Jun 27 14:00:22 UTC 2014

Hi again,

I’ve been packaging more and more stuff that is using RSpec 3 in test suites. We currently have RSpec 2.14.1 even in rawhide. Is anyone working on an upgrade? Or providing RSpec 3 in parallel?

I realize it’s a big undertaking to do this, but it sucks not to be able to run tests in %check because of all the breaking changes.

- Julian

[ Julian C. Dunn <jdunn at aquezada.com>          * Sorry, I'm    ]
[ WWW: http://www.aquezada.com/staff/julian    * only Web 1.0  ]
[ gopher://sdf.org/1/users/keymaker/           * compliant!    ]
[ PGP: 91B3 7A9D 683C 7C16 715F 442C 6065 D533 FDC2 05B9       ]