GitLab unofficial meeting

Achilleas Pipinellis axilleaspi at ymail.com
Wed Mar 19 17:52:11 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

This Thursday March 20 (tomorrow that is :) ), after the Infrastructure
meeting (18:00-19:00 UTC) we are gonna hijack on #fedora-admin and hold
an unofficial meeting on GitLab, since many folks have expressed
interest on its current status in Fedora/EPEL.

Sytse Sijbrandij, co-founder of GitLab, will be there as well to discuss
the potential of deploying GitLab in Fedora or Red Hat infrastructure.

It would be cool if guys from Fedora infra team or anyone inside Red Hat
could attend (cc'ing some of you that reached me).

Sorry for the late notice, I've been somewhat busy lately, if someone
cannot make it we can always arrange to meet next week as well.

So see you tomorrow on #fedora-admin at 19:00 UTC.

--
FAS : axilleas
GPG : 0xABF99BE5