Ruby 2.2, Rails 4.2 - Koji build target

Mamoru TASAKA mtasaka at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 15 00:52:04 UTC 2015

Mamoru TASAKA wrote on 01/14/2015 10:32 PM:
> Vít Ondruch wrote on 01/14/2015 08:55 PM:

>>> You are right unfortunately. Will see.
>>>
>>> Nevertheless, I should probably build the Ruby package anyway, since it
>>> will allow others to do at least scratch builds to verify that they are
>>> ready (assuming that -fpie will not cause additional headache).
>>
>> Eh, GCC5 change was announced right now :))
>>

> Oh... well, then first at least I will prepare for ruby22 locally and
> see how schedule goes.

OK, now
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2015-January/206561.html
- ruby22 is accepted for F-22
- -fpie change won't happen on F-22 (may happen on F-23)
- gcc5 may land on F-22 but mass rebuild won't happen on F-22
   (mass rebuild for gcc5 will happen on F-23)

So let's go for ruby22 rebuild.

Regards,
Mamoru