Action needed - mass rebuild FTBFS

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Tue Jul 21 06:55:44 UTC 2015

Hi all,

There is plenty of packages which failed to build during F23 mass rebuild:

http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/mass-rebuild/f23-failures.html

If I counted correctly, there is currently 93 ruby packages failing out
of 567 failing packages in total. IOW, it is more then 16 % currently
failing packages. That is a lot.

So is there any volunteer who would help fixing this bugs? The typical
issue is due to changes in testing frameworks in recent Ruby, so these
are typically easyfixes. In case you have updated SRPM, please just send
me a link and I can do official build for Fedora.

Thanks

Vít