Ruby 2.3

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Fri Jul 24 10:34:57 UTC 2015

Hi everybody,

Here is another snapshot of Ruby 2.3:

This time it is r51358. You can find the .spec file in dist-git in
private-ruby-2.3 branch.

One noteworthy change is included RubyGems 2.5, which ships with new
resolver. Unfortunately, this resolver is bundled Molinillo. I tried to
convince upstream, that this is not the best idea [1], but unfortunately
I was not successful. So we should probably discuss with FPC, since the
same happened to Bundler recently (and that is actually the reason, why
we don't have the most recent version of Bundler in Fedora).

Vít

[1] https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems/pull/1189