updating rails in epel to 4.x

Troy Dawson tdawson at redhat.com
Mon Jun 15 13:34:46 UTC 2015

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply, but you didn't mention which EPEL you were
updating?
EPEL5,6 or 7?

And in reality, this is the wrong list to be asking/stating that.
You need to talk about it on the EPEL list.

On this list, everyone is excited to get rails updated.  On the EPEL
list, you'll find out who you are going to break.

Troy